I'll be using this to document advanced settings/configs/debugging options in addition to our Wiki Page: http://wiki.smartenit.com/index.php?title=Advanced_Settings
1. The default username/password is root/Smartenit
2. You can telnet to your Harmony Gateway for debugging purposes.
3. Set/Reset the MAC id of you network module: Login through Telnet. Type mac and follow instructions.
4. The Harmony Gateway has a built in FTP Server, so you can backup your files/settings easily. Use Filezilla or some other FTP Client.
5. Upgrading your Harmony Gateway to the latest firmware: http://wiki.smartenit.com/index.php?title=Harmony_Gateway_Firmware_Upgrade
This product has been discontinued
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest