Sometimes it may be needed to save debug logs from the Harmony Gateway. Please follow the steps below to successfully save the logs:
1. Open PuTTY
2. Click on Session(on the left). Type the IP Address of the Harmony Gateway. Type the HG_Log under Saved Sessions.
3. Select Connection Type: Telnet
4. Now Click on Logging under Session on the left. Check all session output. Click browse and save the log file name.
5. Now click on session again and click save.
6. Click Open. When connected successfully you will be asked for login:
7. the login is root and the password is Smartenit
Please share the logs with the support team when requesting help, this will help them find the issue and solve it much faster.
This product has been discontinued
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest